Sicily - From Catania To Taormina
Explore the island of Sicily with SITA in 10 days. Visit some of the most well-known attractions, cities and small villages as well as admiring the natural beauty of this Mediterranean island. Discover UNESCO World Heritage sites, enjoy the delectable rustic food and taste the famous Marsala wine.
- Multilingual Tour leader and professional travel guide* (English, Italian or Spanish) for the whole tour, from the evening of the 1st day to the evening of the 8th day, local guides or audio-guides where necessary.
- Deluxe bus form day 2 to day 9
- Whisper kit
- Accommodation in charming 4 stars hotels mostly located in the city centre, international breakfast included:
- 9 dinners in hotels or local restaurants (dinner – 3 main courses fixed menu , beverages not included) to have a taste of Sicilian and Italian cuisine.
- 2 lunches: on day 3 light lunch in Modica; on day 4 in Marsala in the well-known Florio Cellars.
- Visit of the main suggestive Unesco World Heritage Sites: Monreale, Palermo, Cefalù, Catania city centre, Etna, Syracuse, Noto, Ragusa, Modica, Piazza Armerina, Agrigento.
- Tasting of Sicilian typical products: Modica (day 3): visit of the well-known chocolate manufacturers Sabadì with tasting; Marsala (day 4): visit of the famous Florio wine cellar and wine tasting; Palermo (day 5) tasting of local street food; Catania (day 6): tasting of Sicilian “granita & brioche”; Etna (day 7) visit of a beekeeping honey company and honey tasting.