Essential Venice With Murano Via Private Launch
Your tour begins at the most important museum in the city of Venice: the Doge's Palace, the former house of the Government of the ancient Venetian Republic. While here, you'll learn about the origins of Venice, the main events which characterized the 1,000 years of her independence, the peculiar political system that the city created, and the main ...
- Hotel Guests are met at their hotel. Cruise Ship passengers will check in for the tour in San Marco Sqaure. Allow at least 50 minutes to get to San Marco Square from your ship. You can either take a water taxi or your ship's water shuttle.
- Please note that if you are staying in a hotel, there will be an extra surcharge of 16€ for hotels located in the most inner canals of the city and all hotels on the Lido Island. You will pay this surcharge directly to the operator at the time of the transfer.
- Please note that some hotels in Venice do not have a canal where a taxi can get to directly. If this is the case with your hotel, your water taxi will pick you up at the closest possible landing stage.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:00 AM (6 hours) Departure time is flexible. Please contact ShoreTrips for a different departure time before booking
- 10:00 AM (6 hours) Departure time is flexible. Please contact ShoreTrips for a different departure time before booking
- A strict dress code is enforced in St. Mark’s Basilica, so please do not wear shorts, sleeveless tops, skirts above the knee, or revealing clothing. Also, large bags are not allowed into the basilica.
- The price of this tour does not include the per person entrance fees: 25€ for Doge's Palace (13€ for students and kids), plus 4€ for obligatory audiophones; 4,5€ for the Golden Screen and Museum of St. Mark's Church.